Fast, Free Shipping (Lower 48 States)
We offer fast, free shipping on most of the items we sell. Exceptions to this include freight shipments to rural areas, hard to access places, or large downtown centers.
Some in-stock items leaving our warehouses may qualify for faster ground transit times.
Our warehouses are located in Jasper, Indiana, and Springfield, Missouri.
Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost. Please give us a call before you place your order.
Shipping and Delivery
In-stock orders usually ship from our warehouses within 24 hours. After shipment, delivery is estimated at 2-3 business days.
To ship outside the lower 48 states or to ship internationally, please call for a quote.
Custom orders require additional processing time. Out-of-stock items, freight shipments, and products shipped directly from the manufacturer may take longer for delivery.
Freight Shipping and Handling
We’re proud to offer free freight shipping to most locations in the continental U.S. If your order needs to ship freight, shipping will be on us, though some items and/or areas may require additional fees.
Please be aware that freight items are not returnable. Call us before ordering to ensure guaranteed fit for your vehicle.
Freight Items (LTL - Less than Truckload)
In some cases, we use national freight carriers to deliver your order. Here are important things to remember about freight shipments:
- If damage is visible to your shipment, inspect it before signing. Do not accept delivery if damage is present. Freight shipments are not returnable.
- Freight is necessary when items are too large or heavy for UPS or FedEx delivery.
- Freight shipments may incur an additional cost.
- Refer to the product page or checkout page for items marked “Freight Item.”
- Provide a good contact number; the freight carrier will call for a delivery time.
- The customer must schedule and accept delivery in a timely manner.
- If re-delivery is needed due to customer delay, an additional fee will apply.
- If an item requires a liftgate truck or other special handling, an additional fee may apply.
- Note that delivery drivers are only responsible for placing the item at the first covered location. Customers are responsible for placing item in desired location.
How do I make a change to my order?
If you need to make a change to your order or if you wish to cancel your order, call us right away. If the order has processed and/or shipped, you may need to complete the return process.
"Closeout" items sell out very fast and are sometimes not replaceable.
How do you handle backorders?
If we get word from a manufacturer that an item you have ordered is not in stock, we’ll call you to let you know. We’ll provide insight to the estimated wait time, and, if you prefer, we’ll also provide you with a list of alternative product options.