An Important Message to our Valued Customers
Due to industry-wide production issues stemming from COVID-19, many of our products are experiencing longer than average shipping times. While we are working to update the site with accurate shipping timelines, our estimated delivery dates are based on historical shipping information which may be impacted by supply chain issues and subject to delays. Due to these delays our incoming call volume has risen substantially, which has led to longer hold times. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this may be causing. Rest assured we’re working diligently to reach any customer who has requested contact via email or a return call. We’re truck enthusiasts who understand how eager our customers are to get their parts and upgrade their trucks. We ask for your patience as our service team continues to work toward addressing all of your questions, concerns, and return requests.
Fast, Free Shipping (Lower 48 States)
We offer fast, free shipping on all of the items we sell.
Some in-stock items leaving our warehouses may qualify for faster ground transit times.
Our warehouses are located in Jasper, Indiana, and Springfield, Missouri.
Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost. Please give us a call before you place your order.
Shipping and Delivery
In-stock orders usually ship from our warehouses within 24 hours. After shipment, delivery is estimated at 2-3 business days.
To ship outside the lower 48 states or to ship internationally, please call for a quote.
Custom orders require additional processing time. Out-of-stock items, freight shipments, and products shipped directly from the manufacturer may take longer for delivery.
Freight Shipping and Handling
We’re proud to offer free freight shipping to locations in the continental U.S. If your order needs to ship freight, shipping will be on us.
Please be aware that freight items are not returnable. Call us before ordering to ensure guaranteed fit for your vehicle.
Freight Items (LTL - Less than Truckload)
In some cases, we use national freight carriers to deliver your order. Here are important things to remember about freight shipments:
- If damage is visible to your shipment, inspect it before signing. Do not accept delivery if damage is present. Freight shipments are not returnable.
- Freight is necessary when items are too large or heavy for UPS or FedEx delivery.
- Freight shipments may incur an additional cost.
- Refer to the product page or checkout page for items marked “Freight Item.”
- Provide a good contact number; the freight carrier will call for a delivery time.
- The customer must schedule and accept delivery in a timely manner.
- If re-delivery is needed due to customer delay, an additional fee will apply.
- If an item requires a liftgate truck or other special handling, an additional fee may apply.
- Note that delivery drivers are only responsible for placing the item at the first covered location. Customers are responsible for placing item in desired location.
How do I make a change to my order?
If you need to make a change to your order or if you wish to cancel your order, call us right away. If the order has processed and/or shipped, you may need to complete the return process.
"Closeout" items sell out very fast and are sometimes not replaceable.
How do you handle backorders?
If we get word from a manufacturer that an item you have ordered is not in stock, we’ll call you to let you know. We’ll provide insight to the estimated wait time, and, if you prefer, we’ll also provide you with a list of alternative product options.